Side by side, the Sunset Bay Beach Club and Cabana Sam’s Sunset Bay Grill offer a complete day of fun at the beach for all to enjoy. Located on 5 acres of clean, daily groomed beaches, Sunset Bay USA is a shining example of the hidden treasures located along Lake Erie’s shores. On top of the beach, bars and restaurants, a video game arcade, an ice cream stand, and a clothing and beach boutique are provided for your enjoyment and shopping pleasure!
At Sunset Bay USA you bring your bathing suit and sandals, we’ll provide the rest!
- We proudly employ many local youths as parking attendants, beach gate attendants, ice cream shoppe workers, and more.
- Unless the weather is inclement, we have 1-2 lifeguards on duty between the hours of 10am-6pm.
- Our beach is groomed every single morning and each of our plentiful beach garbage cans are dumped and cleaned each day to ensure a safe and clean environment for our guests.
- We provide free restrooms for all patrons.
- Kids under 10 years old are FREE! Each adult pays only $5 to use the beach, making it a great deal for families.
- Our beach-side restaurant, Cabana Sam’s Sunset Bay Grill, caters to parties big and small! We offer a kid’s menu daily and kid’s specials on Tuesday’s.
- Summer is the perfect time to explore the hidden gems of WNY so make sure not to miss Sunset Bay Beach!
Beach Hours & Rules:
Open daily 10am – 6pm, weather permitting.
$5 Admission per person
*Cottage renters do not automatically get free beach admission
Parking: Parking is $5 per vehicle Monday-Friday and $10 Saturday-Sunday and Holidays
The Beach is open daily from 10am to 6pm, with Lifeguards on duty from 11am to 6pm (weather permitting).
Food & Beverage Rules: Aluminum cans and factory sealed plastic bottles (24 oz. or less) are allowed on the beach. All food must be in factory sealed or see through bags. Small personal coolers (12″x12″) are allowed on the beach.
Not Allowed: Large coolers, alcohol, glass, thermos bottles, grills, pets, fires, baseball bats, lacrosse sticks, hookas and bottles larger than 24oz.
“Beaches & Cream” – Sunset’s Soft Serve Ice Cream Stand.
Open weekends: Noon-8pm
Located on the Beach in Sunset Bay, next to Cabana Sam’s. Always $0.50 off for kids in team uniforms!